A FEW SPACES STILL REMAINING, contact us for final availability.
The examination venue has been updated and will now be:
The Hilton DoubleTree, Woodlands Ln, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JF I 01454 201144
The examinations that are being held:
City & Guilds, 18th edition wiring regulations. Qualification code 2382-18
City & Guilds, Part P domestic. Qualification code 2393-10
IOSH Working Safely – ECS health and safety exemption
City & Guilds, Health and Safety in construction – CSCS Green Card. Qualification code 6072-51
The controversial topic of face masks/coverings. I have spoken with the venue who said the following:
Within the communal areas of the hotel, the hotel would prefer if candidates wore face masks/coverings.
This is not mandatory and the hotel is not enforcing this. However, within the meeting rooms and function suites, it’s down to the discretion of the organiser. We have a duty of care to candidates and due to the length of time candidates will be sat within close proximity to each other, we have decided that face masks/coverings will still be required whilst in the examination room.
As the organiser of the event we are also requesting from candidates the following:
The examination will be held in the Stratford Suite which is as you come into the hotel on the left. Please do NOT enter the examination room before being called by the invigilator. Candidates who enter the examination room before being called will be asked to leave and will forfeit their examination.
Please find below guidance on what we are doing to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus and keep everyone safe during the examinations
- It’s vital you bring an appropriate face mask/covering with you, these will not be provided and without one you will not be able to sit the examination.
- The following measures are being put into place at all the examination venues in the forthcoming months in conjunction with the venues’ own policies.
- The only identification accepted is photo ID which shall be checked by the invigilator from 2 metres once candidates have been seated in the examination room. Please ensure you have your photo ID with you. If the invigilator is unable to ascertain your identity, you will be required to email your identification.
- All candidates are requested to stay in the examination room for the full duration of the exam. At the end of the examination those candidates sitting at the front of the room should leave first.
- The size and the layout of the examination room will comply with the social distancing requirements where possible.
- Where possible windows in the examination room will be left open to ventilate the room.
- The maximum candidate number of the examination is 10 – plus one invigilator.
- We would request that candidates wear an appropriate face covering or shield upon entering the building, during the examination and until they have left the building.
- If you are unsure what is considered an appropriate face covering please visit the gov.uk website for additional information.
- Face mask/coverings will not be provided.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be provided on each desk.
- Every desk, hard surface, calculator, laptop, mouse and hand sanitiser will be wiped clean with antibacterial wipes after each examination.
- All paper and stationery will be newly provided, with any excess material, from previous exams, disposed of in a safe and controlled manner in a dedicated bin.
- Refreshments will not be provided during the examination and we would ask that should you bring your own refreshments you take away your rubbish. No fizzy drinks are allowed only still non carbonated drinks in appropiate sealed bottles e.g. sports caps.
Food and snacks are not to be permitted in the examination.
We will be continually monitoring the government’s guidance and directives and will update our COVID-19 procedure accordingly if necessary.
Your examination may be forfeited should any of the following occur:
Ø Not wearing a face covering at any point whilst during the examination (unless you are drinking whilst in the exam).
Ø Failure to wear the face-covering correctly.
Ø Arguing or being aggressive with the invigilator
Face mask/coverings must be worn correctly covering both the mouth and nose.
Any questions please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
MJ Training Solutions UK Ltd
t. 01934 752 500
m. 07525 846 290